Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Lakshmi Rai Beautiful Pictures , Photos

Lakshmi Rai was born on 5th May 1989 in Bangalore and was brought up at Belgam. She initially worked as a model  before entering the film industry. She appeared in several ads such as Sylcon Footwears, Josco Jewellers and Emmanuel Silks. Lakshmi Rai's measurements are 34-24-36.
Lakshmi Rai is now one of the most busiest actress in South India. She has got a Cute face and she even got an invitation to act in Hollywood films by film maker James Cameron. After a meeting with director Priyadarshan James Cameron visited the sets of film Arabiyum Ottakavum P Madhavan Nairum, the director happened to see Laksmi Rai and offered a small role in the film. Before that the director watched her online Pictures and Videos.  She has got lot of upcoming films like Casanova (Malayalam), Mangalapuram (Malayalam), 



































13 comments:

  1. Replies
  2. MY LOVE LAKSHMI RAI --- you looks very beautiful @ hot in tight sari. I put you into our arms @ TOUCHED my penis with your soft butt @kiss your sexy face @ hot lips then I pressed your butt @ hot navel.my penis got stretched @ press it with your soft butt tightly @ then I pressed your big soft thigh .then I put our hands into you blouse @ pressed your naked hot boobs. then I remove my hands from your blouse @ open your blouse hooks .then your sexy bra looks very hot. then remove your bra straps from your hot arm @ pressed your soft hot boobs very thightly. then I remove your sari @ you looks more hot in tight petticoat @ naked boobs. your big butt looks very hot in tight transparent petticoat . I pressed your butt in tight petticoat @ then I put my hand slowly into your petticoat from the legs @ I pressed@rubbed your hot thigh slowly @ then pressed your naked butt then your face looks very sexy as I pressed your naked butt I kiss you then I unhooked your petticoat @ then I penis got stretched @ put my penis in to your pussy which have vagina also. @ pressing your butt you also enjoying . then I put you into the bed @ breaks your vagina very tightly @ you then you enjoying most @ put my whole stretched penis into your vagina @ put you legs upwards @ I fast my speed @b then your thighs also goes hot @ my penis @ your pussy enjoying ,then you said stop it but I enjoying with you . then you roll your body @ keeps me down @ put you on my body @ put PUssy in to my penis @ then put my hand in her hot butt @ pressed them then she rubbing her body with me @ after some time she goes fast rubbing her body @ I enjoying her liquid pussy @ hot big butt by pressing them. I @ she loves whole night. LAKSHMI RAI IS MY LADY @ I LOVE @ MARRY HER.

    ReplyDelete